Change to local Currency

I am not able to change to my country local currency (Ugandan Shilling)

Suggested information to share before you create new post/topic.

• ASTPP Version (6.0)
  • Any modification have you done in default ASTPP
  • Operating System: (Debian 11 )

Hello @kdorcas71
Can you please share any screenshot, what type of error its displayed?
so we can check accordingly.

I set up ASTPP Version 6.0 and it seems that most things are working, except when I call the calling card number. I’ve tried calling with two test accounts, both with 5000 Shillings which is my country base currency (Ugandan Shillings) in them, and the system reports them as having " eighteen million seven hundred seven thousand seven hundred fifty shillings 18,707,750" balance which is over and above my set credit allocation. There’s no helpful debug info. I can’t figure out what it’s doing.

Hello @kdorcas71 ,
Thanks for the information.
Our team will recreate this issue locally, and we will let you know once we are done.

While as the the base currency is in my local currency (Ugandan Shillings) when I try to make a call the balance that is read out is more than what I set.

May want to try to catch that in a log.

Which kind of logs do you want me share?

Hello @kdorcas71 ,
I have tried the same in our local as per your comment but did not find any issue.
If you are still facing such an issue then please raise one ticket to astpp community with your server credentials. Our developer will check and update you on the ticket.

I changed the base currency successfully but when I try to make a call the balance read out is more than my allocated credit balance.

@kdorcas71 ,
please raise one ticket to astpp community with your server credentials. Our developer will check and update you on the ticket.

I have raised a ticket but i have not yet recieved any feedback

@kdorcas71 ,
Could you please mention the server details in the ticket as we are unable to produce issue in our local? Our team will test with your server and update you on the ticket.