Dashboard Stats | Wrong values

Thanks for trying to help, but it didn’t work here, even changing the index.php file all calls after 9PM are only shown in the report and in the Dashboard if I filter the search end date to the next day, and in the cdr table in mysql the data is written in UTC time, and both my debian and mysql have the correct time. I have an open call in jira for almost 1 month and no solution, I was about to buy the enterprise version, but with this error I’m not going to risk it. Thanks for the help maxxsolutions, do you live in Brazil?

Yea
in mine it solved there on the panel but then I saw an error in the live calls then I went back to UTC
I’m using it on centos
there is another system that is Freepbx that has an error almost the same in the CDRs with UTC
but there to solve this and set the timezone directly in php.ini
after that, he started recording the records with the time of Brazil
I’m even going to do this test at night on astpp

To see the error you have to look directly at the mysql cdr table, then it clearly shows the difference of 3 hours, I’ll try to put the time zone in php.ini to test.

The development team responded to ASTPPCOM-891 in jira, but the problem is not solved by changing the time zone to GMT +00:00 after 9 PM calls are not shown in reports or in the Dashboard, unless for this you have to filter by date! Too bad this problem has no solution on the part of development!

Then why not respond there and tell them?

yes, it was already informed, informed that it will only work in a next version…hopefully it is version 6, and that they release it to the community as well.