Debian10 script 2022

I downloaded the new v5 script and it looks like it is compatible with Debian10. But I tried twice and saw that it doesn’t do git /opt/astpp and doesn’t install mysql. Any suggestions or is it still in beta?

It does not run or install any packages from line 109:
sudo apt-get install -y wget curl git dnsutils ntpdate systemd net-tools whois sendmail-bin sensible-mda mlocate vim imagemagick

Thanks

I did this to resolve the missing dependencies;
open the installation script and run the commands one by one , when it crashes, check the error and fix the missing dependency then go ahead

Hello @dbbrito
Please log the concern https://jira.astppbilling.org/
Started getting it checked, thanks for sharing.

Hello @dbbrito ,

I just tried to run the command you shared on fresh debian 10 OS and it executed properly without any issue. May be if you can try again and let us know if anything.

Thank you

you didn’t understand, the command of course works! I’m saying that at the end of the script’s execution it didn’t install anything from line 109, and nothing from mysql!

Yes, of course it does install all the packages which are mentioned.
All the below packages will be installed on server.

wget curl git dnsutils ntpdate systemd net-tools whois sendmail-bin sensible-mda mlocate vim imagemagick

I tried it just now on fresh setup and it is installing packages as it should be.

I tried 2 times, a minimal clean install of Debian 10, the script finished normally, and after having verified that nothing from line 109 nor the mysql part was installed, not even git from astpp in the opt folder was done.

can you please paste output of “uname -a” here.

Linux astppvoip 4.19.0-18-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.208-1 (2021-09-29) x86_64 GNU/Linux

I already found out the problem, debian 10 does not come with sudo installed, and in your script you have sudo command, just remove sudo before the command and it passed.
I found another problem in lines 483 and 484, put the commands in lower case:
$chown -Rf root.root ${WWWDIR}/fs
$chmod -Rf 755 ${WWWDIR}/fs

Hope this helps.
Thanks

We will get it checked.
Thank you

I do have an ongoing issue posted about the script

https://jira.astppbilling.org/browse/ASTPPCOM-859