Elevate Your Skills with ASTPP Online Group Training Program!

Are you ready to take your ASTPP expertise to the next level? We’re thrilled to introduce our ASTPP Online Group Training Program by ASTPP expert, designed to empower you with comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience in this powerful telecom billing solution.

Why Choose ASTPP Online Group Training?

• Expert Guidance: Our seasoned trainers have years of experience with ASTPP and are ready to share their knowledge with you.
  • Interactive Learning: Engage in live sessions, Q&A discussions, and practical exercises to reinforce your skills.
  • Flexible Schedule: Our training sessions are conveniently scheduled to accommodate your busy life.
  • Networking Opportunities: Connect with peers, exchange ideas, and grow your professional network.
  • Certification: Receive a valuable ASTPP Training Certificate upon program completion.

Training Highlights:

• Session 1: Introduction to ASTPP and it’s architecture with installation
    • Introduction to ASTPP
    • Understanding ASTPP architecture
  • Session 2: Functional call flows and modules explanation
    • Outbound & Inbound call flow
    • Calling Card flow
    • Troubleshooting
  • Session 3: Explanations on Reseller entity and Invoicing & Billing
    • Fundamentals of Reseller
    • Invoicing & Billing
  • Session 4: Overview of addons and languages
    • Explore addons
    • Understanding on How to add new Language

Program Details:

Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your ASTPP skills and become an expert. Whether you’re new to ASTPP or looking to deepen your knowledge, our training program has something valuable to offer.

To reserve your spot or to learn more about the program, please visit our website

Elevate your career with ASTPP Online Group Training. Join us in mastering this cutting-edge telecom billing solution and stay ahead in the industry!

Enroll now

Good opportunity. Let me check.

I have joined this training and this training is informative and also got my answer in detailed.

I thought It would not worth to join but I was wrong. It was really informative and now i can say that i can use 100% of it.

Fake accounts?

Hello @Mathews @Jamesj
Good day !!
Thank you for the valuable feedback. It was really nice meeting with both of you.
Regards.