[ERR] sofia_presence.c:555 Cannot find profile

2023-10-19 18:42:41.339081 57.03% [ERR] sofia_presence.c:555 Cannot find profile 10.158.0.59

I had to update my server, after that this error appeared, does anyone know what it could be, because I’m getting calls stuck on the panel, when I try to drop the call nothing happens

1. Is FS connecting with DB fine utilizing the db creds from /var/lib/astpp/astpp-config.conf and /etc/odbc.ini?
  2. Is Nginx server block on 8735 port listening locally and accessible?

Now this error has disappeared, after a reload in SIP Profile, However in relation to stuck calls, this didn’t solve it, I don’t know if it’s a Freeswitch bug, when this happens the client can no longer make calls, it already causes congestion in every attempt from him

You really should post a log showing what is happening during a call attempt

Call finish no sngrep

na cli freeswitch

in panel

If you click on the hangup button the call does not end, I have already tested it on other calls that are not blocked and the hangup button works normally

Is there a response in the fs_cli when you click on that button?

no response, I did several tests to see if there would be any error but nothing

I just haven’t finished the one that’s stuck

Are you using community version?

yes, this problem started after freeswitch updated to this version 1.10.10~release~24~4cb05e7f4a~bullseye-1~bullseye+1 -
after a debian update

This could be the zombie channel issue, there are several concerns logged with FreeSWITCH; you may try removing core.db and restart FreeSWITCH service.

it would be this way
/var/lib/freeswitch/db/

hi, several bugs reported in this version of freeswitch
to fix the phantom connection problem
It is necessary to use a PCMU-only codec,
I’ve already done it here on my system and it worked, I’ll be working on fixing this bug and I’ll post anything again here

1 Like