Notifications sent to wrong email

Hi,
I’m having an issue with email notifications, on the customer profile there is an email and a notification email. Ussually both are the same, but when I change the notification email the notifications are still sent to the email.
It’s just me? is this a bug? how can I correct this or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help.

@david.bohorquez can you once try use same email on both email and notification email please ?

@tinku.keot I just updated a test account that sent notifications to my personal gmail, and now will send to my personal hotmail; gotta wait until midnight to see what happens. I’ll let you know, thanks for your reply.

Hi @tinku.keot , yes changing the email makes that the notifications are sent to the new email, it seems that the system is not using the email stored under the notification email but the email under the account email to send the notification. Is this a bug? should I report it or update the source code?
Also, I’ve noticed that in accounts where email notifications have been disabled, the emails are still being sent.
My version is 4.0.1 Community, but I don’t know how to check the commit version vs the Git source that was installed.
Thanks for your help.

Hello @david.bohorquez ,
You can raise ticket over ASTPPCOM ticket portal , our team will check for it .

thank you @palak, I’ll do it

1 Like