PayPal Live ID ASTPP V6

Dear Community,

I have test install ASTPP V6 and trying to figure PayPal however there was an error as below:
“Things don’t appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.”

I’ve set Live ID * as my PayPal account email, and I’ve tried using PayPal’s Client ID, but I’m still getting the same errors. Is there anything I’m missing?

I appreciate your answer.

That’s been discussed on here before. That is a PayPal error.

Can you share the discussions link here?
I just call PayPal and they said the error from my system.

The error is coming from your browser. Try a different browser, or Private tab.

There is also a search bar to look for keyword “paypal.”

@KNERD Thanks your reply. I have try but won’t work even another browser. However it works sandbox.

Having the same exact error. I noticed in the payload sent to paypal, astpp is using paypal id “your@paypal.com” in the “business”, although I configured ( and triple checked) that I configured my company’s paypal id.

This is being hard-coded to CI viewer in couple of locations.

No one um will help you regarding this issue unless you pay for it. You see the reply from someone I check everywhere he replying regards but he have zero knowledge regards .

I don’t know why developer any one response about it, there was so many people’s having the same issues .

Good luck

I am starting to think the code is out of date, and iNextrix seems to have no plans to update it

I do believe PayPal has changed how payments are processed, and think the days of just supplying your email account address are over.

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/standard/

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/advanced/integrate/

Hi @shah8417

Please try mentioned solution in your Paypal account and check if that works or not.

@shah8417 If you haven’t logged issue, do it here please

Hello, has this issue been solved? We are having the same problem now with v6 newly installed. We are getting the same error: “Things don’t appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.”

We have tried to set different options under “Live Id*”:
a) our paypal business email - Live Paypal account email
b) Client ID from API credentials
c) Secret key from API credentials

None of it works. Same error as above.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Hello, has this issue been solved? We are having the same problem now with v6 newly installed. We are getting the same error: “Things don’t appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.”

We have tried to set different options under “Live Id*”:
a) our paypal business email - Live Paypal account email
b) Client ID from API credentials
c) Secret key from API credentials

None of it works. Same error as above.

We have reported this issue on jira as well: https://jira.astppbilling.org/browse/ASTPPCOM-1376?jql=

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi @Genia

Execute below query in database and then test it out if paypal works.
Delete from system where name = ‘paypal_id’ and reseller_id != 0;

PR: [FIX]Recharge with PayPal not working by kinjalprajapati1 · Pull Request #698 · iNextrix/ASTPP · GitHub

Hello,
Thank you for the reply.

The provided query does not work.
In general system table looks is locked and nothing is possible to do with it.

mysql> select *from system;
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘system’ at line 1
mysql> SELECT *FROM system;
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘system’ at line 1
mysql> DESCRIBE system;
mysql> DESC system;
mysql> show full columns from system \G;
ERROR:
No query specified

This is from the same astpp DB, but from other table:

mysql> select *from taxes;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

Any other table can be selected, described, etc., but not the system one.

Thanks.

It skipped ’ from the query. Try below query from pastebin:

1 Like