Postman error login user

Hello, I can access the admin page in postman normally, but I can’t access the user page, it always returns me:

{
“status”: false,
“error”: “Your account is inactive or deleted / expired ! Please contact to administrator”,
“response_code”: 400
}

But the account is active and I can log in using the same username and password, do you have a different token for the end user? I’m testing in > POST Login

Thanks and Regards

Hello @dbbrito ,
When logging in as an user please use the same token as admin. The tocken can be found in the astpp-config.conf file.

But that’s exactly what I’m doing, in the admin I connect successfully, but in the user I can’t, see the image please.

Is there any way to login via link using a token, without having to enter username and password?
Thanks

Here you need to have the same auth-token in headers too, which is on the left side.

image_2022_12_20T06_05_29_791Z (1)
And when you receive true status,In admin login in so you will have token on the right side that token you need to add in environment but he should be in your backend too. If not then please check.

Hi @tushar.devani,
I can normally access “admin” through postman, but with the file key /opt/ASTPP/web_interface/astpp/addons/Community/api/web_interface/astpp/application/config/api.php

What I can’t do is access the end user account, in POST Login in username I put the account number, it seems not to be a token problem, as it is communicating, but I get the error below:

Or is this field only for admin account login?
Thanks and Regards

Hello @dbbrito ,
Please try to login from other user’s detail and check.
Thanks.

Hi @palak, I tried using another account.
If I try to log in using the account email it returns me:
{
“error”: “Username / Password is incorrect.”,
}

If I try to log in using the account number it returns me:
{
“error”: “Something went wrong, Please contact administrator.”,
}

Thanks and regards

Hello @dbbrito ,
Is it sip device username or customer account number? Once log out and again log in .
Let me know further please.
Thanks.

Hi @palak,
Using the SIP login and password I can access and see the user token, is it possible to access the user account page with this token without typing username and password, how would this link look? Thanks

Hello @dbbrito
Good day,
Please edit your variable in the environment please add x-auth-token.
Also please check your customer expiration date and active status.
Thank You

Ok, I was able to access it through postman.
But I want to know if there is any way to implement an auto-login, for example: the customer clicks on the invoice sent by email and 1 click opens it without having to enter a username and password, how can I do this using a token?
Thanks and regards

Hello @dbbrito
Yes it will be done by customisation.
Thanks.