Problem for inbound call

hi i have problèm on fresh install, can dial out no problem, but inbound call failed.
Look like the invite come from my provider to an ip different to my server (Y.Y.Y.Y) , so i suppose free switch reject him …
i see another thread speak about this …
can do outbound call, but inbound call failed.
same message sofia_reg.c:1737 SIP auth failure (INVITE) on sofia profile ‘default’ for [ [0123456780@X.X.X.X (IP ?) ] from ip Y.Y.Y.Y IP provider
how did you fix it ?

Hello,

can you explain with more details your configuration?

Are you using the same Provider for outbound and inbound calls?

Are you authenticate to provider with user/password schema o over IP?

At which provider IP you send calls and from which provider IP you receive calls?

Are you using inbound calls for DIDs?

Regards

Hi
I use only one gateway for inbound and outbound call.

My provider use no registration, only over IP

i do inbound route for DID , but i on inbound call nothing work i can sen you log detail …

I receive and send call with same ip provider,
outbound call work …
but there is an ip when he give me call who’s not mine, i think is for date not working, look it’s X.X.X.X
i think for free switch it’s normally my server IP here …
message sofia_reg.c:1737 SIP auth failure (INVITE) on sofia profile ‘default’ for [ [0123456780@X.X.X.X (IP ?) ] from ip Y.Y.Y.Y IP provider

Nobody can help me? or give me some advice ??

are you still here ?

Add your provider IP in IP Settings under provider account and that should fix your issue.

I know that, that already do .
the problem is not the provider IP, look my log please …
The problem is the XXXX , IP that my provider give the call

sofia_reg.c:1737 SIP auth failure (INVITE) on sofia profile ‘default’ for [ [0123456780@X.X.X.X (IP ?) ] from ip Y.Y.Y.Y (IP provider)

If i don’t had i can’t do outbound call …
The IP is put in Gateway setting

@johnx102

You’ll need to add IP for inbound trunk here. https://YOUR_IP/ipmap/ipmap_detail/
The Setting in Gateway is for Outbound Trunk!

Kind Regards

Ok thanks , i will try but this is not ip authentification for sip client ??

You can use IP authentication for client and providers, so if your provider send you traffic over a IP, add this IP on the provider account and then try again

Regards

Ok thanks i will try

Thanks it’s working :wink:
2 more question , for astpp iOS app connect to server, special port to open ? can’t reach server from it.
There is a way to change Dollar to euro in main page ?
i change everywhere but still in dollars in presentation …

Thanks

Great!

Would be great if you post new Question so that everything could be up for all users.

Kind Regards

Ok thank’s i will do that :wink: