Problem with Community Addon International Credits

Hi!
I am trying to add the Community Addon “International Credits” to a new ASTPP installation.
But it fails. The below message shows:

Copying file to web directories…
Copy process completed for web directories!!

Copying file for freeswitch call scripts…
Failed!! Unable to copy files to /usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/astpp/lib/ folder!!!

Please help how to solve.
TIA,
Jeet

Hello @jeet.inf
Can you please share OS of your server?
if you’re using Debian 9, try once with change owner of ASTPP source to www-data.

Hello @jaydeep.zala thanks for your feedback.
My OS is CentOS 7. I couldn’t understand which folder you meant by ASTPP source, so I checked ownership of the following folders. I am pretty new with ASTPP and just installed it from the script found here: Installation - ASTPP - Docs (astppbilling.org) . So please excuse if I am being naive.

ll -d /usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/astpp/lib/

drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 195 Feb 11 19:53 /usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/astpp/lib/

ll -d /var/www/html/astpp/

drwxr-xr-x 13 apache apache 308 Feb 11 19:53 /var/www/html/astpp/

ll -d /var/www/html/fs/

drwxr-xr-x 4 root root 98 Feb 11 19:53 /var/www/html/fs/

ll -d /opt/ASTPP/web_interface/astpp/

drwxr-xr-x 13 apache apache 308 Feb 11 19:53 /opt/ASTPP/web_interface/astpp/

I also checked and found that http(80) and https(443) ports are in use by process nginx: master, owned by user nginx. And user apache owns the process php-fpm: pool www.

So please suggest me (1) the folder I need to change owner of, and (2) which user for my CentOS 7 install.

Thanks a lot for reading this long reply!
Regards,
Jeet

Hello @jeet.inf
“/opt/ASTPP/” is the source directory of ASTPP source, the directories you’ve shared above like “/var/www/html/astpp”, “/var/www/html/fs/” are also soft links from source directory,

as you’re using Centos, & also checked existing user of source directory, You can try once to change owner of ASTPP source directory to apache user. by using below command.
“chown -Rf apache /opt/ASTPP/”

after changing the owner try once, that might be resolve the issue face by you.

Thanks.

Thanks a lot. Your suggestion solved my issue perfectly. I could install the addon international credits successfully.