Provider Tech prefix

My provider requires that I strip 011 from the destination number and add tech prefix 99902 to the destination number. For example, 01149891234567 is sent to the provider as 9990249891234567. How would I do that in ASTPP?

1. While this is typically done at the trunk level with other systems, adding a Localization statement to the trunk level is impossible as this is a Global requirement for this carrier and I would have to create the localization statement for every single country. The does not seem to be a wildcard option.

2. Using the strip and prepend fields in the termination rate table, is also not the most desirable way to do it because the failover trunk would fail with these parameters.

3. Is there another way to do this in the Community version?

You can create localization and assign that to provider for which you created trunk.

That doesn’t seem to work. I created localization “techprefix” and updated my Customer and Provider records to use said localization.
Since this is a global record I do not select a country for the localization as it would be a huge job to create a localization record for every country.
On the Origination side, I cut 011 and add nothing. This works!
On the Termination side, I cut 011 and add 99902. That does NOT work.

The number 01149891234567 is supposed to be sent to the termination provider as 9990249891234567 but it’s sent as 49891234567 without the tech prefix.

I also need to send 12121234567 as 9990212121234567 but that’s also not working.

I could try the strip/prepend fields in termination rates but would prefer to use localization. I have watched all the videos on localization but it’s not working for me. Please help.

Cut * and Add 99902 and check at termination side.

That works. Thanks.

It appears that localization does not work on the provider side (even if enabled on the trunk level) unless it’s enabled in the Customer (Provider) record. Why is there an option then to also enable localization at the trunk level?

If you can share your configuration and logs then we can possibly look at it.