If you want an easy database browser UI try Adminer. It’s just one file. Just plop it in the root folder of the ASTPP web directory and browse to it.
You need a barebones install with just the OS and nothing else. If you are using Webmin then it’s not a standard install because Webmin alters the server. I never see the stuff you see so it must be something to do with the way you are installing it.
@KNERD Install vanilla ASTPPv6 using latest installations script which is having sudo package related modification applied, it will install mysql db and configure, interconnect components as needed and you will not have the issue mentioned. Share your findings afterwards.
I have two VPS I have tested this on. One on a local PC using Oracle VirtualBox, and another on SSH Nodes. Same results, unless some sort of update has been made since I posted this message. Otherwise I got the same results for both.
Freeswitch does not use MySQL by default. It uses SQLite. I gave more details in another thread and I also pointed this out to you before at least one other time. Unless the install script configures that. I don’t use the install script so I’m not sure.
Regarding errors in the logs. I would not get too distracted by them. Most are probably not related to your problems and may be completely benign, as in nothing to worry about.
Until you upgrade the ancient obsolete (end of life for about 10 years now) highly insecure version of CodeIgnitor used in Community Edition I consider it abandonware. Doesn’t matter what version number you give it or what PHP version it can run.
You didn’t even bother applying minor updates to that old version of CodeIgnitor, which included several security updates, so I consider ASTPP Community edition to be very insecure right now.
It is configured to use MySQL during setup. I can confirm this in a.functioning test install from maybe 4-5:months ago using their script.
Also, even using my own script based on theirs, i can see info be put into mysql (or mariadb), but the gateway data is incomplete or.missing while the name of the gateway given remains. I think a bug may have been introduced recently