Switch monitoring light version

Hi guys
I consider it very helpful that version 5 community has the Switch Monitoring addon light version.
This is to show some minimum of Registered Gateways and Registered SIP Devices for example.
I appreciate being able to take this option into account, thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion. We are coming up again soon with Switch Monitoring addon for community edition.

Great news…thanks a lot

Hi everyone and prosperous year 2022.
Will there be an estimated date?

Hello @imv2000
Happy new year to you too!
By next week.

Good day. I received Email indicating that the V5 already includes the Addon Switch Monitoring for the Version of Community.
It already has this version installed but in the Addon menu for community version, it does not appear yet to be installed.
What procedure can I make the installation of this Addon?
I appreciate your support and time, thanks.

Hello @imv2000
With latest ASTPPv5 you will find the ‘Switch Monitoring’ addon under community addon list with ‘Commercial’ tag. You can install it from there.

Hi devang
An apology for the delay. However, when doing it from the Commercial option, it directs me to “contact us”. It doesn’t appear in the community option.
From root on the server is it possible to do it?
I appreciate your time and help, Thanks.

Hello @imv2000 Yes, you need to get the key by contacting us to start using the addon.

Hi team
I have searched for information that I cannot locate and I remember it was already available for the following:
I have version 5 community edition but without the switch monitoring addon. There is a script to have this free addon, but I couldn’t find it. Can you tell me where I can find it?
For your attention and support, Thanks.

Hello @imv2000 ,
Switch monitoring addon can be possible but for that you need to take license for the addon only.
Thanks.

Hi team
I have done the following based on recommendation:
https://docs.astppbilling.org/itplmars/v5/how-to-install-commercial-addons-with-community-edition-setup-56431204.html

But in git pull origin v5.0 I get the following message:

fatal: Couldn’t find remote ref v5.0
Unexpected end of command stream

How can I install the Addon Switch Monitoring for version 5 community?

For your attention and support, Thanks.

Hello @imv2000
When was your installation is done?

@imv2000 please use capital V when you pull the GIT and check.
Thanks.

Palak
an apology for the delay in response
If I run: git pull origin V5.0
But it still does not show the option for my community version
Anything else I need to do?
I appreciate your support, Thanks.
This showed at the end:
remote: Enumerating objects: 602, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (600/600), done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (284/284), done.
remote: Total 602 (delta 322), reused 526 (delta 289), pack-reused 2
Receiving objects: 100% (602/602), 839.13 KiB | 985.00 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (322/322), completed with 25 local objects.
From GitHub - iNextrix/ASTPP: Open Source VoIP Billing Solution http://www.astppbilling.org | Report a bug https://jira.astppbilling.org

• branch V5.0 → FETCH_HEAD
    Updating 7c5a180…caa24e3
    error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
    community_upgrade_v4_v5_031121.sh
    database/astpp-5.0.1.sql
    database/astpp-5.0.sql
    install.sh
    misc/banipcollector.php
    web_interface/astpp/addons/Community/supportticket/web_interface/astpp/application/controllers/departmentmail.php
    web_interface/astpp/addons/Enterprise/fm_addon/static/images/Freeswitch console management.png
    web_interface/astpp/addons/Enterprise/fm_addon/static/images/Live call graph.png
    web_interface/astpp/addons/Enterprise/fm_addon/static/images/Monitor registered Gateways.png
    web_interface/astpp/addons/Enterprise/fm_addon/static/images/Registered SIP Devices.png
    web_interface/astpp/addons/Enterprise/fm_addon/static/images/fm_addon_icon.png
    web_interface/astpp/application/models/common_model.php
    web_interface/astpp/assets/js/module_js/generate_grid.js
    web_interface/astpp/upload/logo.png
    Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.
    Aborting

Hello @imv2000
As info shared in above message, you seem to have modification/s in local copy of the source. Execute git stash under /opt/ASTPP before pulling V5.0

Hi team
Was correct with the last info

However, when installing ioncube, the following appears when verifying it:

[root@7d88b9d ioncube]# cp ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so /usr/lib64/php/modules/
cp: overwrite ‘/usr/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so’? y
[root@7d88b9d etc]# php -v
Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.3.so: /usr/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.3.so: /usr/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
PHP 7.3.32 (cli) (built: Oct 26 2021 15:07:00) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.3.32, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
with Zend OPcache v7.3.32, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies

I appreciate your support and time, Thanks.

Hi team

I have observed my mistake.

The php.ini file points to version 7.3. Perform cp ioncube_loader_lin_7.3.so /usr/lib64/php/modules/

Now the following appears:

[root@7d88b9d etc]# php -v
Cannot load the ionCube PHP Loader - it was already loaded
PHP 7.3.32 (cli) (built: Oct 26 2021 15:07:00) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.3.32, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader + ionCube24 v12.0.2, Copyright (c) 2002-2022, by ionCube Ltd.
with Zend OPcache v7.3.32, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies

The Switch monitoring module still does not work. This appears:

Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.

What other actions can I perform?

For your attention and support, thanks.

Hi team
After the reboot and when entering Registered Gateways, the system asks me to validate the license but I don’t have any data.

What procedure should I perform to activate the community version for switch monitoring?

Thanks for your attention and support.

Hi @imv2000 ,
For the switch monitoring addon you have to purchase license key. Please contact our sales on Email : sales@inextrix.com and Skype ID: astpp.sales