Termination Rates

Good day. Some time ago I install ASTPP 4.0.1 Community Free Switch.
Have one problem: In carrier > Termination rates I can set only one provider to one direction. for example: if I set for country code 91 one provider and then add one more provider to this direction with a different price, I see only that provider, which was added by me last time.
how can I solve this problem?

It should be work. Here i assume you have created 2 different provider (trunk + gateway).
Lets say Trunk A & Trunk B and after that you created different Termination rates using individual Trunk’s.

Thanks for asking.
In my situation configuration is:
for international calls, I use Telecom Exchange and on the telecom exchange side, there are many different providers. for example: TATA, Tonerro, Lexico, BVI, Biesse, and others.
So, for example: when I want to call to Italian number which begins with: 39327, first I set provider Lexico by the price 0.0135 EUR per minute. The second provider, which I set in this direction was Tonerro with a price of 0.0145 EUR per minute. These providers have their own prepends: Lexico has: 75059 and Tonerro has: 15680.
So, both of these providers use their own channels.
Unfortunately, when I set the second provider (Tonnero) to the direction 39327, in the Carriers>Termination Rates, the first provider (Lexico) disappeared.
My question: What can be the reason?
If I couldn’t explain the situation clearly, I can show you it by sharing my screen. My Skype ID is: David. (dkachakhidze@outlook.com).

Lets say Trunk A & Trunk B and after that you created different Termination rates using individual Trunk’s.

we use one trunk to connect to these (A and B) providers, which is trunk to Telecom Exchange server