Unable to install v6 on Debian 11 mysql

Dear Pros,

I have try to install more then 10 times with following errors:

Installing dependencies for ASTPP
Creating neccessary locations and configuration files …
./install.sh: line 615: mysqladmin: command not found
./install.sh: line 616: mysql: command not found
./install.sh: line 617: mysql: command not found
./install.sh: line 618: mysql: command not found
./install.sh: line 619: mysql: command not found
./install.sh: line 620: mysql: command not found

is there anyone success install with Debian 11 as there no option to select debian buster, mysql bulleseye there no popup with just mysql 8.xx

thanks.

@dhruvil.panchal

Line 615 is the firewalld install
Run the commands below BEFORE the starting the ASTPP install script
service ufw stop
service ufw disable
apt -y remove ufw

I have check all the firewall before start installing , however where do you found the UFW firewall on debian? As mine not come with the OS

service ufw stop
Failed to stop ufw.service: Unit ufw.service not loaded.
root@vmi1578109:~# service ufw disable
ufw: unrecognized service
root@vmi1578109:~# apt -y remove ufw
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree… Done
Reading state information… Done
Package ‘ufw’ is not installed, so not removed
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded

Thanks.

It appears you don’t have the same problem as me.
Do you get any errors around line 286 of the script? I think that’s where it installs mysql.

Yeah the main issues are mysql and looks like the installation script broken.

I would of thought they would have fixed the install script by now.

I guess I can try testing mine again. Someone mentioned it would fail at the end.

Hello @shah8417 ,

The issue has been resolved for installation of mysql for debian 11.

Please use our latest script for below link:

Hello Shah,
can you contact me ? My Skype:tiss52

Hey @Tushar ,

Thank you I have successfully installed the new script for my demo server, however there was an issues with php mail and smtp not sending emails, I have check the mail logs it’s says successfully send however nothing in my inbox or nor junk folders.

Thanks for advance.

Thanks @tissa

Need Help on Following :
I face difficulty when i install ASTPP softswitch V6 to Contabo VPS (Debiain 11 OS).However, this ASTPP softswitch is working when instaled in other VPS.So I would like to know are any pre requisites when installing Contabo VPS .My skype id :tissa52 .
Thanks

That issue is discussed in this thread

Thanks, I have dig all regards in this forum nothings work for me, that’s why asking if someone has fixed the issues.

Can you please have a look @smrdoshi this issue email issues since many people are facing even our existing Google ASTPP forum as well.

Which mail logs have you checked?

Need Help on Following :
I face difficulty when i install ASTPP softswitch V6 to Contabo VPS (Debiain 11 OS).However, this ASTPP softswitch is working when instaled in other VPS.So I would like to know are any pre requisites when installing Contabo VPS .My skype id :tissa52 .
Thanks

Can you please update your Debian OS system apt-get update and try again or reinstall the server OS.

Sorry guy’s that’s my side misconfig, all things are working perfectly .

Thanks again.

Your astpp server working? Can help me to install my server?

Hello @tissa ,

Here no one have free time i think to do that except you hire ASTPP support teams or just follow the instructions how to install or dig this forum what people’s talking around with any errors of installation.

I saw your previous installation you success however you sadly cannot install on contabo VPS, just try with my previous replies .

Good luck buddy.