Astpp installation error

Hello,
I was able to install ASTPP successfully once I changed the VPS to a different one(Centos 7 ). Thank you for support.

Hello,Palak
I was able to install ASTPP successfully once I changed the VPS to a different one(Centos 7 ). Thank you for support.

Hello @tissa ,
Great, your welcome.

Hi @palak ASTPP is working on centOs7 , but there is one error when we create SIP user and register via soft or hard phone it’s registered but after 5-6 minutes it is getting auto register failed and then register again and then after some time register failed again this is happening and calls getting dropped coz of this reason , i have other phone PBX like fusion also and that is running perfect on the same internet i did try to reinstall ASTPP many time and having this same issues always any solution for this

Hello @oneglashteam ,
You need to check the sip trace and fs logs in order to debug the issue.
Thanks.

how to check that ?

Hello @oneglashteam ,
while you dial the number or trying to register the sip device check in sngrep.
sngrep command to check sip registration request and sngrep -c to check while sending the calls.
Thanks.

install sngrep on centos and check command with sngrep -c whilke calling on sip device

when re try to call

@oneglashteam you need to take screenshot for full terminal so that we can see the ip properly, as we can not able to see it, or can save the 2 log of the call in your server then scp it to your local PC and attach it here.
Thanks.

Hello, Palak, Can you help me to run IVR for calling card .

Thank you
Tissa

Hello @tissa ,
Not getting you, please elaborate on this.
Thanks.

Hello,Palak
how to to enable prepaid in Account type in billing settings ? b’cos I need to set credit limit. pls see my attachment
Thank you
Tissa

@tissa For only postpaid account type , you can set credit limit.

ok, then how can setup prepaid account type. I mean for calling card

thank you
tissa

@tissa you need to select account type as prepaid at the time when you create any new customer then you can dial your calling card number from that account with prepaid settings.